20ft One-Trip Shipping Container for Sale
20 Ft One Trip Container
The 20ft one trip container is considered a standard size shipping container. A one trip container is only shipped once from the factory to the USA. This container is built with CORTEN anti-corrosive steel. CORTEN steel has better rust properties than conventional steel, which contributes to the improved longevity of shipping containers.
The container floors are built with 1-1/8” marine grade plywood. The quality of this plywood surpasses that of regular plywood because of its high density. The high density helps prevent fungi and termites.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive all steel construction
- Marine grade plywood
- Secure lockbox
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Forklift Pockets (on most units)
- Side vents for airflow
- Secure & Watertight
- Ground Level Access
- One Trip Container
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Delivery Available via tilt-bed or flatbed trailer. Note: Delivery by flatbed requires a forklift to offload the container at the delivery location.
- Delivery Requires 60-80ft of space