40ft One Trip High Cube Open Side Door Container
40 Ft One Trip High Cube Open Side Door Container
An open side container has the same features as a standard shipping or storage container. The major difference is two additional bi-fold doors on one of the side walls. The inner portion of the bi-fold doors can be opened similarly to the standard doors on the end of the container. Or you can open the bi-fold portion as well, giving you full access to the entire side of the container. An open side container is also referred to as a full-side access container, side access container or side opening container.
The open side containers are only available in “one trip” condition. A one trip container is only shipped once from the factory to the USA.
The 40ft high cube container has an exterior height of 9’6” which is 1 foot taller than the standard height of shipping containers. It has the same 14 gauge corrugated CORTEN steel panels and 1-1/8” thick marine grade plywood floor.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive all steel construction
- Marine grade plywood
- Secure lockbox
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Forklift Pockets (on most units)
- Side vents for airflow
- Secure & Watertight
- Ground Level Access
- One Trip Container
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Delivery Available via tilt-bed or flatbed trailer. Note: Delivery by flatbed requires a forklift to offload the container at the delivery location.
- Delivery Requires 80-100ft of space