40ft One-Trip High Cube Double Door for Sale
40 Ft One Trip High Cube Double Door
The 40ft high cube container has an exterior height of 9’6” which is 1 foot taller than the standard height of shipping containers. It has the same 14 gauge corrugated steel panels and 1-1/8” thick marine grade plywood floor. A standard shipping container or storage container has cargo doors on one end. This container has a second set of Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) doors installed by the manufacturer on the opposite end of the container from the original container doors. This second set of doors facilitates loading/unloading and provides additional secure access to the container.
A one trip container is only shipped once from the factory to the USA. This container is built with CORTEN anti-corrosive steel. CORTEN steel has better rust properties than conventional steel. This contributes to the improved longevity shipping containers.
The container floors are built with 1-1/8” marine grade plywood. The quality of this plywood surpasses that of regular plywood because it has a high density which helps prevent fungi and termites.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive all steel construction
- Marine grade plywood
- Secure lockbox
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Forklift Pockets (on most units)
- Side vents for airflow
- Secure & Watertight
- Ground Level Access
- One Trip Container
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Delivery Available via tilt-bed or flatbed trailer. Note: Delivery by flatbed requires a forklift to offload the container at the delivery location.
- Delivery Requires 80-100ft of space