40ft One Trip High Cube Container for Sale
40 Ft One Trip High Cube Container
The 40ft high cube container has an exterior height of 9’6” which is 1 foot taller than the standard height of shipping containers. They are designed to accommodate those needing to store or transport larger oversized items that don’t fit inside standard height containers.
A one trip container is only shipped once from the factory to the USA. This container is built with 14 gauge CORTEN anti-corrosive steel. CORTEN steel has better rust properties than conventional steel. This contributes to the improved longevity shipping containers.
The container floors are built with 1-1/8” marine grade plywood. The quality of this plywood surpasses that of regular plywood because it has a high density, which helps prevent fungi and termites.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive all steel construction
- Marine grade plywood
- Secure lockbox
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Forklift Pockets (on most units)
- Side vents for airflow
- Secure & Watertight
- Ground Level Access
- One Trip Container
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Delivery Available via tilt-bed or flatbed trailer. Note: Delivery by flatbed requires a forklift to offload the container at the delivery location.
- Delivery Requires 80-100ft of space
- Fork Pockets (on most units)