Innovation at its best, inspiring a unique business park with multiple uses
Container King, your storage office specialists, has completed its newest project: a brand new unique business park located in Tarrant County called Box Office Warehouse Suites. Contracted to build the complex by RDS Investments, Container King is proud of its latest creation featuring innovative office, warehouse and retail space for lease built entirely from shipping containers. This comfortable, compact, professional space in Fort Worth sits just south of Alliance Airport, west of I-35 at the Golden Triangle exit.
Constructed entirely out of 120 one-trip shipping containers, this inspiring project includes:
- A two-story beauty salon made out of 10 containers with 24 individual suites.
- Five retail space groupings designed with expansion for each tenant in mind, featuring all-glass storefronts.
- 14 office groupings with warehouse/garage spaces and optional living quarters above the retail/warehouse space, including patios, innovative staircases and ADA-compliant bathrooms.
- Innovative paint colors, including TCU purple/gray
Building a Dream… One Storage Container at a Time
This project has been a work in progress, and we are finally proud to see it come to fruition. This labor of love is a comprehensive project that started with our team at Container King assisting in the design project and planning phases. At our yard, we completed the welding, cut the openings, installed doors and windows, built stairwell frames and sealing, painted the containers, and performed a portion of the carpentry work.
On-site, we worked as the general contractor to complete the project, handling all aspects of the project. RDS Investments is a real estate company that was attracted to our capabilities and experience exemplified by our team’s history of building more than 100 container projects. These projects include:
- Container offices: for external customers and for in-house rental fleet
- Hunting cabins
- Container homes where the container was extended to 10 feet vs. eight feet
- Double wide container homes made with two containers
- Specialized oil field containers, including a mobile pump house, a complex modular water treatment system to remove bacteria from fracking water so the water is safe to return to the environment.