45ft Used High Cube Container for Sale
The 45’ high cube used container offers the maximum interior space among our lineup of steel containers. It is 1 ft. taller and 5 ft. longer than the standard sized 40’ container. In addition, the 45’ units offer an additional set of lifting casting at the 40’ position. 45’ high cube used containers are in stock. Generally, all our used units are 8-12 years in age and may contain minor dents and surface rust. All our containers are built with CORTEN anti-corrosive steel and are thoroughly inspected to ensure they are in excellent condition.
Our 12 point inspection process ensures that the units are water tight, structurally sound and cargo worthy in order to safely and securely store your goods.
The interior floor is made of a marine grade plywood and is 1.1” (28mm) thick. Our used containers are fully functional, with fully operational doors for easy access, lockable handles for security and weather proof vents to increase air flow.
- CORTEN anti-corrosive all steel construction
- Marine grade plywood
- Secure lockbox
- Manufactured to ISO Specifications
- Forklift Pockets (on most units)
- Side vents for airflow
- Secure & Watertight
- Ground Level Access
- Temporary or Permanent Storage
- Delivery Available via tilt-bed or flatbed trailer. Note: Delivery by flatbed requires a forklift to offload the container at the delivery location.
- Delivery Requires 100-120ft of space